Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (406) 599-1520 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Our Company has been working with Bonnie for over 20 years. She is very knowledgeable and has exceeded all our company’s financial needs. Always very professional, her goal to advise and support her clients with their best interest her main focus. Personally, as the Corporate accountant working closely often on a daily basis with Bonnie, she has taught and guided me while being patient and considerate.
-Kathy Hackman, King entitiesExceeded all our Company’s Financial Needs
Bonnie has been an integral part of our Corporation’s business for well over 13 years. Bonnie is incredibly professional and knowledgeable, but also provides services with a casual and friendly demeanor, in such a way, that she not only is a valued asset as our accountant, but someone we consider a friend.
-Sharon King, AKDIncredibly Professional and Knowledgeable